We have collected all the noteworthy #BeHealth events from the past week for you. It has been a rather quiet week in terms of Belgian Digital Health news with only a few items in our roundup:
- On Wednesday In4Care announced a partnership with the Dutch Digital Health Center (NL).
- On Thursday Biocartis announced the establishment of an R&D center in the US.
- Throughout the week a number of interesting articles were posted by some key actors in the Belgian Digital Health scene:
- Byteflies‘ CEO Hans Danneels published an article about how wearable health allows us to take care beyond the clinic.
- In the HIMSS Europe insight an opinion piece was published by the UZ Leuven CIO Bart Van den Bosch about the challenges of the Hospital CIO in times of Artificial Intelligence.
- An article from last week but still worthwhile adding here is a great overview of the Genomic Revolution by Prof. Dr. Koen Kas.
Did we miss something? Let us know!