We lined up the most interesting #BeHealth news from the past week especially for you:
- During the “Week van de Zorg” (NL) quite some startups got some attention as well. Especially on Tuesday during the Innovation festival (NL) which was also featurer on Flemish Radio station Radio 1 (NL).
- On Thursday the Top 50 healthcare IT-Leaders in Europe (EN) was released featuring 6 Belgians:
- Goedele Antonissen, CIO, OLVZ Aalst
- Tom Coolen, CIO, AZ Groeninge
- Tom Fiers, Coordinator, Cozo
- Christophe Mouton, CEO, AZ Maria Middelares
- Bart Van den Bosch, CIO, UZ Leuven
- André Vandenberghe, CIO, CHU Charleroi
- On Friday Belgian Digital Health Startup Ectosense reported raising 1.5M Euro to further focus on the advancement of sleep disorder care. Read their press release here (EN).
- On Sunday Health House is officially opening its doors. Health House opens up new horizons in health technology by uniting health, high-tech and all the people around it.
Did we miss something? Let us know!
Comments are closed.