The past week has been fruitful for Belgian Digital Health with quite some news coming from the startup scene:
- On Monday UZ Leuven reported the tests of a new app designed to help Cystic Fibrosis patients (children more specifically) with their therapeutic regime. You can read all about here (NL).
- On Tuesday Startups.be and ING released their study about the Belgian Digital Health startups. It turns out that these startups are more looking for customers than for capital as can be read in this article from De Tijd (NL) or a more extensive look at the report here (FR).
- On Wednesday Belgian startup Oxypoint raises 3.8 Million Euro for bringing their Oxygen Flowmeter to the European market. Read more about it here (NL).
- On Thursday another Belgian startup Ugentec reports raising 7,5 Million Euro for their further growth.
- On Friday Belgian startup Hilbert Paradox was bought by Genae, a Belgian company with which it already had strong ties.
- As well on Friday Belgian startup Cubigo announced expansion into the United States, Strategic Partnership with Lyft.
Did we miss something? Let us know!