In case you missed out on some Belgian Digital Health news the past week there’s no reason to worry as here is our #BeHealth weekly roundup:
- Kind en Gezin is the first European organisation to use the Go Check Kids app at large scale to detect amblyopia risk factors in patients too young for a visual acuity test. Read more about it here in Dutch.
- The Belgian government launched the Patient Health Viewer on Tuesday: one government portal for all your healthcare data. Read here the official press release of Minister De Block in Dutch or French. The Health Viewer can be accessed at https://www.mijngezondheid.belgie.be/ and https://masante.belgique.be/fr.
- Belgian Wearable startup Byteflies was present at the yearly Google I/O event, one of the key technology events of the year, as one of the first companies to develop for the newly released Android Things. You can read more about this here (NL) or watch Byteflies CEO Hans Danneels explain about their experience there (NL)
- Artsenkrant published an interview (NL) with D’Hollander and Sven De Cleyn from the imec.istart accelerator program and how they are helping healthcare startups to make a big leap forward.
- Healthtech.Belgium announces a Belgian Healthtech Evening at the renowned HIMSS conference end of May, one of the most renowned international digital health conferences of the year. Belgians attending HIMSS can find more information here.
Did we miss something? Let us know!
Comments are closed.