Missed what happend in the #BeHealth world in June?
Here are the highlights for the Belgian Digital Health scene in June:
- The first week of June was the European MedTech week, you can catch the highlights here.
- May 12th wasn’t the best day for the Belgian eHealth due to a severe system outage as can be read here (FR) and an explanation on what happened by Frank Robben here (NL).
- Numerikare reported about two Digital Health innovations in Belgian hospitals. At OLV Aalst they started to use software to predict heart failure (NL) and at UVC Brugmann VR is tested to help people with a gaming addiction (NL).
- On June 14th the first edition of the 5th Conference in Digital Health took place with speakers including healthcare futurist Rafael Grossman.
- At #BeHealth we released our 2018 list #BeHealth influencers: Belgian healthcare professionals that are active on social media. Also that is Digital Health 😉
- Numerikare gave an update (NL/FR) on the mijngezondheid/masanté platform.
- In4Care announces a Digital Health Summit on the 7th of December in collaboration with the Dutch RockStart.
- Antwerp based TRAINM secures 1.6M Euro (NL) for the further expansion of their neuro rehabilitation clinic.
- Data News reports (NL) that more and more GPs are using eAttest (NL/FR)
Did we miss something? Let us know!
Comments are closed.