Summer time, does that mean less #BeHealth news?
We let you be the judge of that, this were the key events:
- Numerikare reports (NL/FR) about the new agreement for the “Prime Télématique” or “Telematicapremie”.
- Belgian Digital Health startup Byteflies was featured in an article in Trends (NL) and told about their belief in the value of Artificial Intelligence for healthcare.
- Radio2 reports (NL) about the tablet-based follow-up of patients with a chronic bowel disease in the Imeldaziekenhuis.
- The city of Brussels is going to test the usage of drones for medical emergency situations, read more about it here (FR).
- Dobco Medical Systems, an imaging startup, raises 2,2 Million for the further expansion of the company (FR).
Did we miss something? Let us know!