In July there was significantly less #BeHealth news, how about August?
Here is our roundup:
- Wallonia launches project INAH, a project to nurture the usage of patient data to lower costs and improve care. Read all about it here (FR/NL).
- There was a system outage at the Belgian eHealth platform hindering lots of healthcare professionals depending on the system to do their jobs properly. Read about it (NL/FR) with additional context from Numerikare (NL/FR). As a response Minister De Block announced measures (FR/NL) to prevent such system outages from happening and improve the communication including a Twitter account to provide timely updates.
- Data News writes (NL) about Oncomfort and their usage of hypnosis through VR to help with pain and anxiety reduction.
- Pfizer and the biggest Belgian startup accelerator Startit @KBC form a partnership (NL) to better support Belgian Healthcare Startups.
- Two #DigitalHealth startups, DEO and Helpilepsy, are part of the new imec.istart accelerator batch. Read all about it here (NL).
Did we miss something? Let us know!