What happened in the Belgian Digital Health scene during the last rays of Summer sun in September?
This were the key events:
- The Belgian federal government launches #dataforbetterhealth, an initiative that aims to facilitate the re-use of the many existing data resources in health and health care. Read all about the initiative here.
- Maggie De Block launches mhealthbelgium.be, a site guiding and advising citizens about healthcare apps in Belgium.
- UHasselt reports about the development of HeartHab, a new app that helps cardiac patients with their rehab. Read the story here in Dutch.
- Numerikare informs about the collaboration between CHIREC and Belgian Digital Health startup Oncomfort. Oncomfort creates products for Anxiety & Pain Reduction through Hypnosis in Virtual Reality. Read about it here (FR).
- Vlaams Instituut Gezond Leven launches an online walkability score tool that indicates how healthy your neighborhood is. Read more about it here in Dutch.
- Soulo is launched, a digital service to bring more empathy to residential care centers. Get a glimpse of Soulo here.
- Oh and one more thing, #BeHealth celebrated its first anniversary! 😉
Did we miss something? Let us know!